2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT “Personal Information” is the information that identifies you as an individual, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address and credit or debit card number. We collect Personal Information when you submit it to us, including but not limited to your registration or subscription to certain products or services, such as registering for any NewCo events we may create in the future. “Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as browser information, information collected through cookies and other technologies, demographic information, and aggregated information. We may combine Other Information with your Personal Information, and when we do, we treat the combined information as Personal Information. We collect Other Information when you submit it to us. It may include your gender, education, occupation, financial information (such as your income, and other information), interests, photos, connections, and comments. We may also receive Personal Information about you from our partners such as sponsors or businesses which aide us in delivering services to you or from publicly available sources such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram. We may receive Other Information about you from third parties, including, for example, demographic data, information about your interests, and information about your activities on other websites.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION We will only contact you for marketing purposes with your consent or as permitted by law. We use the Personal Information we collect from and about you for the purposes set forth below. Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. To improve the quality of our products and services, we may combine the Personal and Other Information we collect with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and websites, or information from third parties. We use the information we collect from and about you to provide our products and services and features to you, including: to process and fulfill your registration, to send you information about your relationship or transactions with us, to measure and improve those services and features, to personalize your experience, to provide you with customer support, and to respond to inquiries. To make your experience more interesting and personalized, we may use any of the Personal and Other Information we collect to assist us in delivering content on our Online Services. We may periodically send promotional materials or notifications related to our products and services to the email address you provided to us at registration or to your account. To help make these promotional materials more relevant to you, we may use and combine any of the Personal and Other Information we collect to assist us in sending you promotional materials. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from us, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You always have the right to “opt-out” of receiving our marketing. You can exercise the right at any time through a link at the bottom of each email, or by emailing email@example.com. We retain your Personal Information until you “opt-out” at which point we add you to our suppression list. We keep that suppression list indefinitely to comply with our legal obligations to ensure we don’t actually send you any more marketing.
5. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION Our headquarters are based in Canada and data is stored in the cloud.
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION Your Personal Information is kept for 10 years after we receive it. In some circumstances it may be necessary to keep your Personal Information for longer than that in order to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Information so that it can no longer be associated with you.
9. HOW TO ACCESS, CORRECT, DELETE OR UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION You can access or modify your registration information and modify your preferences by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Certain laws permit our customers to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at: Vision 7 Communications Inc., 300 St-Paul Street, suite 300, Quebec City, Quebec, G1K 7R1 and include your name and the address to which you would like us to respond. For any GDPR-related request or question please contact our nominated representative, Mr. Mark Cater at Alphabeta Building, 14-18 Finsbury Square, London 1C2A 1AH, United Kingdom; email@example.com.